Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome to Donovans peepzone (blog)
Ok since I FINALLY get to make a blog I would like to say that I had fun at Baltimore, Antietam, West Virginia, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, and New York. The traveling wasn't too bad...if you don't mind being somewhat bored during the ride. My favorite part of Manhattan was when we went into the museum of natural science, and we got to see how much we weighed on a Neutron Star, a Red Star and other planets. I don't know what else to share that would be "funny" so bare with me if I share something that's not interesting to you. So far I think the trip is fun. Although the hotels we stay in always have their pools closed but it's not really a big deal...to me anyways and we never seem to have a good high view of the city in the hotel either. One of the things I noticed is that wherever we seem to go you would hear rap/hip-hop music unlike the West area where you hear country/classical music at places like stores and restuarants. It's cool in New York because you get to cross the street almost at anytime (jaywalk) and the police do absolutley nothing about it. I'll admit I was schocked that I did not see a street performer, you know where you see a guy with a guitar with his case on the ground and people throwing money in his case. Well I was kinda hoping to see one and take 1 dollar out of his case and say to his ear "I think your music sucks". Well
I'll consider that as a lost oppurtunity. Anyway that's all I could think of now for this. To whoever is reading this I hope you have a good immediate future and may your day have an unexpecting and yet a positive surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment