Monday, May 11, 2009

Captain's log 5/10/09
Today was the first day of our official trip to the Civil War battles. We met many people from a variety of states that shared the same interests. I was able t0 get a Union souvenir hat, which I was able to sport today while we visited a large amount of memorials. What I liked the most was all the states we went through in such a short time span. Finally enjoyed mingling with our classmates while we endured the long car rides and trying to find where to go.
-Kyle

2 comments:

  1. I am sure happy for you junior's for going on such a long trip. I hope that you all are having fun and learning something from this trip. As Is Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hat. Bad idea looking down barrels of big guns. I emailed blog link to Ing. I hope you are taking lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete