Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Captain's log 5/13/09
Today was our day to have another long drive to visit Maryland. We went to Maryland to get ready to visit DC. Everything was going fine until

exaggerated story: I decided to call my mom (bank) because I missed her very much (checking my account), I got nothing, but ringing so I hung up. Then a few minutes this big security asked me why I called the emergency line. I tried to explain I had to use 9+1 to get the call through being in a hotel. Being still scared white I had to let one of my friends help explain. Then the big man knocked me down with his night stick (not really) and he left to consult my teachers. Everything was fine for I Ace Attorney Kyle justified my doings.

Other then that I had a good time and am excited for tomorrow.
-Mother missing son, Kyle

2 comments:

  1. Milkanoops had some similar (and worse) encounters but his humor (like yours) emerged every time. Good to see.

    BTW: I like this picture. Less dangerous than the cannon "head shot."

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, Kyle. Very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete