Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Trip That's a Trip


After arrival in Baltimore on Saturday we have been going through many states which are new to me and most of the other students. So far we have been to see the museum of American Indians, as well as roam New York City and go to see the Statue of Liberty. The museum of American Indians had some interesting items such as weapons, tools, and regalia of different people of the tribes. Also they showed some beading techniques of the Native Americans, and how to say some words in a native tongue. The city of New York wuz very new and interesting to me because I have never been around so many people and it is on the other side of the country from where I live. Also the Statue of Liberty was an interesting sight because not very many people who live where I c0me from have had the opportunity to see the statue in person. Michael

1 comment: