Sunday, May 10, 2009

Today we all woke up around 8:30am and we headed out to see Harper's Ferry. We stoped there for a few minutes and one thing that caught my eye was this old pulp factory from way back in the day. After that we hit the road and went to Antietam battlefields and that wuz really amazing. We went to bloody lane (sunken road) which during civil war wuz a death trap for the confederates. Then we went to burnside bridge and if you looked closely you could see old bullet holes from the war. After we left Antietam we were on our way to Gettysurg, another famous civil war battlefield. There we got to Pickets charge which I really liked along with little round top. Today was just the beginning of our trip. Tomorrow we are on our way to Carlisle Indian School which we have tour. When we are done we are headin to New York which I am really excited for. Dallas
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Dallas,
    One of the things I want to do before I die is go to New York City. I am very envious... enjoy your tour! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete