Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to Donovan's peepzone again.
Since today was Friday and practically the last day of the Jr. trip I would like to say that it has been a GREAT week and that I had most definitely had fun. Also I would like to say that I would like to come back here to the East again sometime in my life. Well anyway for Friday I thought it was a good way to end the whole trip because it was a little easy. We didn't have to look at the clock constantly for a planned event, and we didn't do much walking. It's hard to believe that just last week that we all took the A.P. U.S. History Exam and that a couple months ago we talked about doing this trip. To whoever is reading this I hope you at least enjoyed reading the blogs we made....personally I wouldn't blame you if you were bored but at least you took the time to read the blogs we made. Donovan (Picture taken at the Fredricksburg Cemetery. Mrs. L.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The blogs were definitely NOT BORING. It was an excellent way for others to share your experiences, and I loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't bored at all. I looked forward to reading it every day.

    ReplyDelete